Monday, February 27, 2017

WINTER BEACH FUN

A visit to the white sandy beach!
The Keeper of the Shells! 

Drawing her first heart in the sand!





Daffodils for MeMaw.
The first week of Oct. 2016, Mom suffered a stroke, paralyzing her left side AND she lost her home to Hurricane Matthew five days later.  We are back and forth between Atlanta & St.Augustine in order to care for Mom and to rebuild her home.
Brought my daughter and grandbaby down
this last trip to visit MeMaw! 
Daffodils are Mom's favorite Flowers!
Unbelievable weather for Ocean Fun -
in February!! 

4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am so sorry about your Mom. What a double whammy, between the stroke and the home. Love the cute little one. Sending my prayers for your Mom and the family. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Mereknits said...

Suzan, I am so sorry about your Mom. You must be beside yourself with worry. ANd then to get her house rebuilt. Hang in there, I know these times are tough for you. That sweet little face sure makes me smile. Sending you a hug.

BeachGypsy said...

Howdy Suzan, sure hope y'all are able to get your Mom back settled and restored in her home real soon. Those are some bright and happy pictures here...looks like alot of fun! Looks like a little somebody sure does love the ocean!

handmade by amalia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, Suzan. A big hug.
Amalia
xo