Tuesday, October 18, 2016

OUR AUGIE

San Agustin de Rough Seas
April 10, 2002 - Oct. 18, 2016
2004
Augie loved the water! 
2008
He loved the out of doors and watching for deer!!
My Aug
Father's Day Fishing Trip 
Augie and his Sissies!!
The Girls grew up and moved out on their own!!
But when they returned - Aug would cry with delight!! 
Full Winter's Coat,
moments before his spring shave down!
2013
Celebrating our Anniversary - 2014
 Everyday, Augie waited at the front door for me! 
Thanksgiving - 2013

Augie jumped into Mom's lap for the photo!
Christmas - 2013


2014

Mom and Augie - 2015
My Heart is broken!!
My shadow, my most loyal friend is gone. 
You loved your family so purely and unconditionally.  
Augie woke up with me,
then watched me out the door. 
When I came home from school,
Aug was always there waiting for me!
He didn't like going to bed alone
so when he was ready for bed,
he'd stand at the office door,
grunting until I went to bed.
Augie was ALWAYS in the family
Thanksgiving & Christmas pictures.
One time - making a flying leap onto Mom's lap!
Already the house is empty and much too quiet!
I miss you Augie! 
I Believe in Heaven, the Here-After for ALL souls!
So Dear Aug,
I look forward to having you by my side
when we meet again!!
Love ya Aug!! 

9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much we love our pets and miss them. Sending you hugs!

Merlesworld said...

So sad when our furry friends, pity they don't live as long as us.
Merle.......

Mereknits said...

My heart is breaking for you Suzan, Auggie is the best! I believe in a Heaven where all souls are welcome and that you will be reunited with your dear Auggie. Rest my friend and be easy on yourself.
Meredith

Deb said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Auggie. I know how you feel, Suzan and no words really help right now. You just need time to grieve and then to allow the wonderful memories to put a smile once again on your face. Sending a hug, Deb

thecrazysheeplady said...

{{{hug}}}

BeachGypsy said...

So so so sorry that you have lost your dear family member--- yes I can tell he was truly a family member--- could see the love and devotion shining through the pictures. You will miss him so. My condolences to you in this sad news.

Lisa said...

((HUGS)) So sorry for your loss!

BeachGypsy said...

Hi Suzan, so glad to see you had stopped by, I'd been thinking of you and wondering how you were getting along.
Nope that wasnt the "angel Oak"---the angel oak makes the one I posted yesterday look like a twig! ha ha ha ha LOL
I will do a post on it later this week hopefully ok?

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I know how you feel. I've been there many times with all my previous dogs, the latest was my Goldie Girl. I am so sorry for your loss. Aug was a sweet dog and will be missed by the whole family. {{{HUGS}}}